Food Deliver

Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Essential of Dubai and Abu Dhabi

I've already made several stopovers in Dubai in transit to other countries and also spent several days in the Emirates on... thumbnail 1 summary



I've already made several stopovers in Dubai in transit to other countries and also spent several days in the Emirates on my way to Oman. If there is one word that encompasses and describes what the UAE and particularly Dubai and Abu Dhabi, those words would be luxury and ostentation, and the latter is breathed in every corner.

  Although I always travel on a budget I still like Dubai in my scales, because there is always a way to enjoy this city with relatively little money while watching them spend or waste, as we see it, in spades.

 

The sad reality is that while they live in luxury without working, because the Sultan keeps them a monthly allowance of about 2,000 euros for each child they have, besides giving house and car, you are poor Indians , Pakistani and other Asian immigrants where his monthly salary is around 200 or 300 euros and those not treated with much respect, according to cases.

No comments

Post a Comment